Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

My leadership Journey

Sometimes I wonder if my life as a supervisor and manager comes to situations like these one.
Dilbert.com

I have embarked on a long journey of self improvement. Nevertheless, I wonder if these lists of things I need to do will help me accomplish anything. Is it a futile effort or part of a process that will launch me into bigger and better things.

This week, was instrumental on various goals... After engaging my goals, I got a feeling of emptiness I'm not sure I understand.

It was like the scene of the movie "contact", when Jody Foster finally makes contact with a being that looks like her Dad, only to find out he is simply an alien morphed in a "happy" memory in an effort to not to shock Ms Foster. I made contact with someone that had a great deal of impact on my career... Unfortunately the answers I received were a continuation of more of the same...

I look forward to seeing this as distant learning experience and not the most difficult puzzle I have ever played with.



No comments: